Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photo update

Progress mudding and priming the paneling for paint




Bookcase gone! Wall to come out soon!


Demolition on the tile started



Let no one say that I don't do manual labor! Yes, that is me taking out the dry wall. We are opening up the living room/den area. In the end it will be the dining room/den area. In case you are wondering, I'm wearing hubby's ear protection. All the pounding was giving me a headache.




This little guy came over to visit while we were working. He was cute! I don't know where he came from or where he went later, but it was our first visitor to the house. I've decided to call him Toto.

1 comment:

MBH said...

Wow! You guys work fast. Now I know who to call when I need something done. Ha, ha! Bring Toto too, my dog would love a playmate! Keep up the good work!